Stuffed Endive with Blue Cheese, Pecans and Cranberries are elegant enough for the fanciest holiday parties—but simple to make any day. And a great way to celebrate #CranberryWeek!
My easy but elegant Stuffed Endive with Blue Cheese, Pecans and Cranberries is a fantastic hors d'oeuvres or appetizer. It literally takes about five minutes to put together but it looks so dang pretty and fancy!
Endive is sturdy and crunchy, so this would work great as an hors d'oeuvres—especially since so many people now follow grain-free or gluten-free diets. These Stuffed Endive with Blue Cheese, Pecans and Cranberries are an easy finger food that looks lovely on a platter. I love this kind of dish because it pairs creamy with crunchy, bitter with sweet...it's all about wonderful balance.
yields 16-20 pieces
- 2 heads endive, ends trimmed and leaves separated
- 1/4 cup candied pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup soft blue cheese*, diced and room temperature
- white balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- black pepper (optional)
Arrange endive leaves on plates or platter. On each leaf, spoon about one teaspoon of the cheese, then sprinkle the chopped cranberries and chopped pecans over the tops. Drizzle a little bit of white balsamic vinegar over each leaf. Grind some fresh black pepper over everything, if desired.
That's it. You've got easy and elegant Stuffed Endive with Blue Cheese, Pecans & Cranberries!
We've got lots of other Full Belly Sisters cranberry recipes. Here are just a few:
- Cranberry-Apple Sauce from The Chef Next Door
- Cranberry Cornbread from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Cranberry Maple Delicata Squash Galette from Caroline’s Cooking
- Cranberry Orange Baked Brie from Books n' Cooks
- Cranberry Palmiers from The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Cranberry Rosemary Cornbread from Life Currents
- Cranberry Snack Cake from Cooking With Carlee
- Cranberry Upside Down Cake from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Noreaster from Family Around The Table
- Pork Shashlyk and Tkemali from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Cranberries from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Roasted Shallot Cranberry Chutney from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Brisket from Palatable Pastime
- Stuffed Endive with Blue Cheese, Pecans & Cranberries from Full Belly Sisters
- Upside down Cranberry Cake from Hostess At Heart