Burrata with Cranberries and Pistachios



Reinvent holiday leftovers by transforming them into something totally new and delicious, like this Burrata with Cranberries and Pistachios. Creamy Burrata cheese is nestled into tart and sweet cranberry sauce, topped with crunchy pistachios, and spread onto grilled rolls. Easy and beautiful.



To me, the only thing better than a holiday meal is the leftovers from a holiday meal! Yes, I love to have roasted turkey and gravy and stuffing and cranberry sauce over and over again. But then...you reach a point where you've still got leftovers but you just can't eat another turkey dinner. And that's when you've got to reinvent those leftovers into something new and delicious. I love to pair any leftover cranberry sauce with fresh and exciting ingredients that liven up the sweet and tart sauce. In this case, I've got creamy Burrata cheese, lime zest, and pistachios, plus crisp and chewy
Pepperidge Farm Stone Baked Artisan Rolls


These tasty rolls are my secret weapon for fresh and easy meals. They're fantastic because they're stored in the freezer and you just pull out as many or as few as you need and them bake them off in about 10 minutes! They come out with a crisp, golden crunch and a light and airy interior. Make sure to click on this Pepperidge Farm link to get your $1 OFF coupon and to find recipe ideas and other delicious holiday hacks. You can find them in the frozen bread section of your supermarket. Let's get #ReadyToRoll, people!


Pairing this stone-baked bread—hand-crafted, with no artificial ingredients—with my Burrata with Cranberries and Pistachios will totally raise your holiday leftovers game. I used my Crazy Easy Fresh Cranberry Sauce recipe (it's really good, if I do say so myself!) or just use your favorite whole cranberry sauce.

I love to grill my bread for this, but you can just toast it or serve your rolls hot out of the oven. But definitely make sure the bread is warm—it is truly wonderful with the cool and creamy Burrata. If you've never had Burrata before, you are in for a cheese-tastic treat. The outer shell is a delicate layer of fresh mozzarella; when you split it open, you discover it's filled with cream-soaked pieces of mozzarella—so it has a smooth, ricotta-like interior. It is heavenly!



Ingredients

  • Burrata cheese, room temperature  
  • whole cranberry sauce
  • fresh lime zest
  • freshly-ground black pepper
  • roughly-chopped pistachios
  • Pepperidge Farm Stone Baked Artisan Rolls, baked according to product instructions

Place your balls of Burrata on a serving platter or cheese board. Spoon the cranberry sauce around the cheese. Grate a little bit of fresh lime zestand grind a whole bunch of fresh pepperover the cheese and berries. Sprinkle the pistachios over everything. Split the rolls horizontally and serve them grilled, toasted, or just warm
out of the oven.

Mmm...that moment when you cut into the Burrata...




Just spread the cheese and cranberries over the warm bread and enjoy! It's perfect as an appetizer, but would also be a divine breakfast bruschetta.



Don't forget to grab your $1 OFF coupon for these delicious, #BakedWithCare rolls—and make your holiday meals a whole lot easier!


What's your favorite way to use holiday leftovers?

Comments

  1. Could have this for lunch everyday! 😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man! Talk about good!! Hot rolls and burrata and everything else that's going on here! Yummm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are already thinking about making the years Thanksgiving Day leftovers into something fabulous!! I love the Pepperidge Farm breads! Thanks f0r the coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might need to make extra cranberries this year just to make sure I have enough to serve this deliciousness, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so good.... a great option for having something warm from the oven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous appetizer idea! I love the combination of flavors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so good and I love how elegant it is without all the fuss! Definitely all dressed up for the holiday and that bread looks so good. The crumb is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have such a hard time making my own rolls, so these are perfect for me. Such a time saver too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love burrata and would carry it around with me all the time if I could! This makes a gorgeous spread if I don't hoard it all to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They're rolls are so delicious!! I can't wait to find me some burrata to make this. So good for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The burrata and cranberry sauce on those rolls sounds like flavor perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous appetizer idea! I love burrata!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must admit I made some cranberries to use this as an appetizer over the weekend.... couldn't wait for the leftovers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love holiday leftovers! This recipe looks amazing, will definitely have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts